Used in flat roof of any construction. Large low profile dome provides sufficient free area for quick drainage of rain water and protects the drain sump and connected piping from the intrusion of debris. Wide clamping surface holds flashing and roofing materials without puncturing.
Labor Saving Features:
Specifically for Figure 1010-RDP
Requires Less Manpower, Safer Install from Top of Roof Deck
Time, budget, and safety are important considerations in every job. Smith’s Roof Drain and Overflow Drain with Deck Plate can help with all three.
The drain eliminates the need for underdeck clamps and is mounted directly to the top deck, so it can be installed by a single person. Because you no longer need a second installer on the floor below, you remove potential safety hazards associated with climbing and save on installation time.
Saving time and labor leads to monetary savings that will help your budget.
- Speed of installation. Roof drains can be pre-assembled to deck plate and placed as one unit from the top roof surface, saving time.
- Secure Installation. Large Roof Deck Plate is easy to install using fasteners from the top of roof only. No underdeck clamp required means less hardware and time savings.
- Installation from above means less time on ladders or lifts and less overhead work. The only task after installation is the actual pipe connection, made to a secured assembly.
- Reliability. The drains are installed in a recess to prevent a water dam.
- Simplicity. Roof penetrations are square, not round, saving time.
Specifically Figure 1010DEK
Top Mount, Adjustable, Eliminates the Underdeck Clamp,Eliminates Leaks Associated with Gaskets
Eliminate any risk of leakage at your gasket seals by taking those seals out of the equation. This top mounted drain elevator, as the name suggests, lifts the drain out of the waterway. The only seal requiredis where the roof waterproofing material is flashed into the drain.
- Elevates Figure Numbers 1005, 1010, 1070 and 1080 type roof drains
- Adjustable to compensate for insulation thickness
- Top adjustment at deck for an easier and more secure installation
- Overall adjustment height of 6-3/4”
- Drain Elevator is outside of the waterway, eliminating leaks
- The cast thread design provides for a quick adjustment - up or down; full adjustment achieved with one full turn
- Top mount reversible collar eliminates the need for a conventional extension, underdeck clamp and sump receiver
Duco Cast Iron Body with Combined Flashing Clamp and Gravel Stop with Polyethylene Dome.