The Zip Trench™ is a 12” wide polypropylene trench drain with a high flow volume and storage capacity that offers a less expensive, labor saving alternative to cast-in-place trench drains.
View More on Zip Trench™ Drain System
Other Features and Benefits:
- Welded rebar mounts on every 5’ center
- Extra heavy-duty painted steel frame standard; galvanized + stainless steel frames also available
- One piece
- 9’ 10” long
- 7 gauge
- Polypropylene Material
- Max temp of 180°F vs. 140°F for polyethylene
- Lighter weight and faster to install than cast-in-place.
- More chemical resistance than polyethylene
- Includes UV inhibitors
- Male/Female lap joints for speed
- Heavy duty ribbing throughout
- Vertical Outlets
- 4”, 6”, and 8” no-hub vertical outlets
- Mounting lugs on every 9-13/16” foot center
- End outlets and end caps available
The 9’10" length of the channels and built-in rebar anchors make installation fast and simple. Grates are not required during the pour and alignment clips keep your installation straight.
Extra Heavy Duty:
Zip Trench has four grate choices with Class C and E load rating options. The polypropylene material is break-resistant, impermeable, and offers more chemical resistance than polyethylene used by competitors. It can also handle temperatures up to 180 degrees F.
With 16 channels (12 sloping and 4 neutral) running from a depth of 7-9/16 “- 22-9/16”, Zip Trench allows for unparalleled flexibility with channels that can be run as long as needed.
Zip Trench’s deep rounded base keeps water moving at optimal efficiency. The faster movement of water keeps debris moving and reduces the frequency of servicing.
Used in all surface drainage applications. May be assembled in any length utilizing self aligning channel ends. This reduces installation times and cost, providing an engineered, sloped solution for drainage requirements.
12 9/16" (319) wide, 3 meters (9.84') long,100% Polypropylene Channel with UV Inhibitors and Coated Steel Frame. Channels connect with 2" Overlap Joint. Design has a Built In Slope of 1.07% with Radiused Bottom. Supplied with Secured Grate per Specification.